Much Ado About Perfume: Dirty English- For Men...

Dirty English for Men


So i just got this bottle of Dirty English for Men as a Valentine's gift and it is exciting me.
The Scent is classy; a mix of  leathery, spicy,and Loud!!!

It really does give of an extremely masculine smell and definitely something to wear on a really cold day.
It reminds me of sitting by a fireplace in an English mansion (in my mind of course feeling really cool with myself whilst lighting a pipe in playboy pyjamas).


A little dab goes a long way.

From the moment you press SPRAY, till about 6 hours it envelopes nice sung like a cocoon.

Excellent for hiding other smells eg smoke, food smell and of course fresh from the loo

The packaging and heavy bottle with the steel inscribe coat of arms on the glass from make it feel antique in the hands with he leather strip with the metal crams dangling.

Surprisingly affordable, £19.99 on E-bay (minus shipping of-course)

The only down side is it doesn’t last too long and it stains white shirts(which i wear almost daily).
 
This scent will have women from 16-45 smiling at you for no reason at random times of the day, believe.

   So I had to log on to a website for perfumes (yes I am that serious about my fragrances), and read some of the hilarious review which strikingly matched my own.
An except that tickled my spine extensively is  from Eric Rico:-

“This smells like a wealthy London businessman who is in the hardwood-floored back parlor of a "gentleman's club" who has just enjoyed a very fine Cuban cigar and a glass of XO Cognac and is now getting whipped with his own leather belt by a very sexy dominatrix in a skintight catsuit who is doused in Prada Amber perfume (amber/orange fragrance with some bite)!!!! ;-)

Now, that my fellow reviewers is Dirty "Fuc$in'" English as I perceive it.

Yeah, it won't last too long, but neither will the whipping or you'll have to pay extra.
This is all the cheap thrills you can pour into a bottle and still have a sense of class and an aire of sophistication...8/10. If you don't have this in your wardrobe, then I don't want you in my "gentlemen's club"...cheerio."

So I’m laughing as I read this in the lift and people think the pressure is getting to me, (HOW???).


Aaah! Today is gonna be great!!!

I am Jàgùdà ©
23rd Feb 2012


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oriki Jaguda.

Revival. Revival. Revival. - THIS VALENTINE!!!