The Power of SEX!!!

The Power of SEX!!!
The Adventures of Jàgùdà Continue.

Teacher to Jàgùdà:-
Jàgùdà what do you think of the Power of Sex?
Jàgùdà to Teacher:-
SEX???!!
It makes some religious: "oh god, yes, oh my god, jesusssss! Yes!"                 
 
It gives u  ur 1st start to singing lesson: "mmmmmm, annnnnnn, oooooooooh"

It makes you a natural competitor: "fast, faster, faster!"

You suddenly become Boss for NDLEA:  "shit, o shit, shit, shit, shit!
(Abi, who else dey order person 2 shit 4 9ja?)"

You announce your own obituary: "yeee! Ah! You are killing me, I'm dead, shit I'm finished, I'll die 2day"

Some babes suddenly become terrorist: " jack it, destroy it, don't have mercy, just tear it!"                 

It makes you so respectful: "give it to me pls, pls I'm begging, plsssss."     

It brings out the loyalty in some: "yea, I love you, you are the owner, no one else, you are the best."

It turns some into beggars: "yea, please don't stop, don't stop, just continue please."         
           
Then, you go come dey answer the call of your ancestors wey no one else go dey hear except you:
"Yes! Yes! I'm coming, I'm comingggg, heeey,I'm coming ooooo!"

It also makes some positive:"Yes O yess yeah yea yes "




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oriki Jaguda.